Process mining is an approach to analyse business processes based on event logs collected from the company's underlying source systems. Process mining uses process analytics to visualise the way the processes really work and to understand the root cause of deviations.
1) To learn more about pricing, please contact us via this product page. We will provide you with a customised offer based on your organisation's needs.
2) Pricing may vary depending on the process complexity, number of processes, source system hosting (on-premise/cloud) and analysis requirements.
Issues it solves
- You are unable to measure how the processes are really run
- You don’t know which gaps and root-causes have the biggest impact on your KPIs
- You cannot act quickly enough (or do not have the means to remove) the gaps in the underlying transactional systems, forcing costly action workarounds
- Identify deviation to standard processes
- Identify bottlenecks
- Identify internal control issues
- Tailored set of KPIs to improve the process end to end
- Perform root cause analysis
- Benchmark across different entities
- Continuous improvement
- Oil, gas and energy
- Financial services
- Aerospace and defense