Business Continuity Management (BCM) has now become more critical than ever. Recent events have proven that thorough, thoughtful, strategic business continuity and crisis management planning matter to ensure that the organisation is resilient to weather any crisis, including the unexpected ones. While the traditional BCM approach with manual documentation and analysis can achieve this objective, a digital BCM solution can accomplish this with greater efficiency and fewer human errors on a centralised platform.
1) To learn more about pricing, please contact us via this product page. We will provide you with a customised offer based on your organisation's needs.
Issues it solves
- Automates manual processes, reducing the BCM implementation timeline and chances of human error
- Aligns and streamlines results across the organisation to drive better-informed decisions
- Serves as a single source of truth - a centralised platform with built-in workflow from Business Impact Analysis (BIA), BCM Strategy to Plan Development
- Reduces dependency on hardcopy documentation, such as the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Adopts the industry's best practices and standards
- Real-time dashboard with critical data to drive and support decision-making during a crisis
- Plan, create, assign and monitor tasks relating to BCM activities on a single platform
- Centrally store important documents required for business recovery
- Flexible and light technology footprint allowing ease of deployment
- Digitised, centralised approach to overall business continuity planning
- Plans are accessible online, allowing for swift response to crisis and disaster while reducing the dependency on hardcopy plans
- Risk Management or Business Continuity Practitioners. A tool applicable for all industries